Medieval Musical Medieval Musical

Strangely Familiar

Sort of reminds me of rather good for some reason.

Abercity Abercity

PhrozenSolid has a point.

I did find the repetition of the kick and other animations rather boring. There was a few moves where i was like...."hey...that was KIND of cool" Also...You used the same camera angle the entire time. YAWN. Show it through the white or black stick figures eyes, maybe top down....anything but flat on side...borrring. I'm just glad you didn't have a "matrix" bullet dodge rip off. Fluid animation, needs work though.

Sexy Van Xbox Escapade Sexy Van Xbox Escapade

Hey you ever notice how...

People make flash cartoons based on real life experiences.
You should come to my basement.

Satanorium Satanorium

pittyful but so much potential

i love horror puzzlers, but the items are too buggy to enjoy this, and the sounds could use some work...i had a problem with the power cable dissipating and not being able to use the computer again, so i just sort of gave up...and the creepy little girl is totally over used in horror...something more orginal maybe as the antagonist?

Tub Thumper Dubt Step Tub Thumper Dubt Step

Yummy!

I need to get me a PSP!

Daft Funk Daft Funk

Spot on mate!

Did a great job of imitating their sound and still making it your own. Need Vocoder though ;-)

SSBM Zelda Temple Metaliz SSBM Zelda Temple Metaliz

Rock on!

Wonderful arrangement and nice guitar playing. It still wasnt 100% though. I dunno if its your guitar playing or what, which is good, but i still think you could have pushed this one to the next level.

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks for the criticism, it always helps. I don't know either, I did my best. Glad you dug it though :)

Makado Makado

Huh?

Why is this on the art portal? Its an avatar. -.-
Is this pixel art? Hand drawn?
If so i give it a 4/10.

pickletoez responds:

Uhh. It's art, you derp. I drew it. I made her blink. Hand drawn.

Larry The Spoym Larry The Spoym

Tee hee

Reminds me of John Kricfalusi.
wonderful.

Sneaky Snake Sneaky Snake

Yes! Yes!

Very well. I love how you take normal objects and turn them into something extraordinary and fantasy like. More like the first two. Keep it up.