All 11 art Reviews

Makado Makado

Huh?

Why is this on the art portal? Its an avatar. -.-
Is this pixel art? Hand drawn?
If so i give it a 4/10.

pickletoez responds:

Uhh. It's art, you derp. I drew it. I made her blink. Hand drawn.

Larry The Spoym Larry The Spoym

Tee hee

Reminds me of John Kricfalusi.
wonderful.

Sneaky Snake Sneaky Snake

Yes! Yes!

Very well. I love how you take normal objects and turn them into something extraordinary and fantasy like. More like the first two. Keep it up.

easter eggs why? easter eggs why?

Ask Questions.

I rather much enjoy this satire. Good that you ask those kinds of questions. Few christian customs have little to do with Christ or Christianity. Most of them are pagan customs or rituals that were passed down despite the majority of pagans being converted or killed.

Rainbow Blood Rainbow Blood

Haha!

First off let me say that i love your mark-making. How anyone gets that kind of texture and consistency with colored pencils is beyond me. To me, this piece has an amazing amount of depth. Suicide and self destruction meet happy magical rainbow colors. The subject looked just as surprised as me. Only thing i didnt care for is that the background was obviously not colored in the same direction(in some areas you went up and down, others left and right, and others you did diagonal) But maybe that's just the OCD in me . Keep it up.

Cruelest Worms weapon ever Cruelest Worms weapon ever

Haha!

This beats fire punch any day.

GAY clouds GAY clouds

Gay!

This is go gay, that i think elton john and ru paul just showed up at my house after i viewed it. ROFL ROFL much love.

CYCLOKAT responds:

^_^

Mike (colour) Mike (colour)

Very Nice

Me Likey Your ART LONG TIME!

Depression Depression

Love it!

You have an interesting, unique and quirky style, keep it up :-).

The Vegetable Patch The Vegetable Patch

WOWZA!

This is completely awesome! The mark making is just *drools*. +1000000 Awesome points.

HarraH responds: